- We respect people’s decisions, opinions, and views.
- We are trustworthy and tell the truth to keep our promise to you.
Privacy and Confidentiality
- This is of utmost importance as outlined in our Privacy and Confidentiality Policy and Procedure.
Development and Improvement
- We will identify, with your help, where we can develop projects.
- We always work to improve our services and to uphold the Service Standards.
- Your feedback is always valued.
Safe and Harmonious Working Environment
- We offer a workplace that provides support, guidance, and acceptance to staff and participants.
- We have passion to our work ethics.
- Every member of staff is passionate about this work and takes the participant as part of the family.
To excel as a community disability services provider.
To provide high quality and effective disability services, where every person we care for matters.